2021 SEHIA Conference Attendee Scholarship
ACCIDENT CLEANERS PROUD TO BACK THE BLUE
Accident Cleaners is proud to stand behind our local law enforcement. For years, we have supported Law enforcement with programs, including scholarships for assorted training opportunities. We want to continue our “Thank You” for your service. Once again, we’ve teamed up with Southeastern Homicide Investigators Association (SEHIA) to offer a chance for detectives to attend the annual conference with the registration fee to be paid by Accident Cleaners. These important events provide valuable training and networking for law enforcement.
Awards will be given in a lottery style drawing in ample time for registration to take place for your chosen conference. We ask you don’t pre-register with the association when you enter in an effort to keep the process clean.
- 1. Must be currently employed as a Full-Time Florida Detective in one of the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Citrus, Columbia, Clay, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Madison, Marion, Manatee, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, Suwannee, Sumter, St. John, Taylor, Union, Volusia
- 2. Must provide a work email address
- 3. Proof of supervisors’ approval to attend must be submitted within 1 week of award date. (Please do not pre-register for the conference prior to award date, Accident Cleaners will register with SEHIA.)
- 1. Entries will be taken until August 1, 2021.
- 2. Each entry counts as a ticket into a drawing. Maximum of one entry per week via apply button
- 3. For 5 additional entries each like our Facebook page and / or our LinkedIn Page.
- 4. No limit on multiple detectives from same agency
- 5. Authorization to attend must be obtained by supervisor within one week after being awarded, or award will be forfeited.
- 6. Award is not transferable to any other attendee. Accident Cleaners may re-award any open positions.