August 22-26, 2022 08:00-17:00 • Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
350 Northlake Blvd Altamonte Springs, FL 32710
Accident Cleaners is proud to stand behind our local law enforcement. For years we have supported Law enforcement with programs, including scholarships for assorted training opportunities. We want to continue our “Thank You” for your service. We have now teamed up with the Institute of Police Technology and Management to offer a chance to win a scholarship to be paid by Accident Cleaners. APC has had a great response for this five-day class.
Death scene preservation
Duties of the first officer on the scene
Investigative procedures at the death scene
Team approach to death investigations
Autoerotic death investigations
Causes and manner of death
Time of death determination
Criminal personality profiling
Organized vs. disorganized crime scenes
Death scene search techniques
Handling the news media in death investigations
Homicide interrogation techniques
Patrol officers, newly assigned and seasoned detectives, investigations supervisors, crime scene technicians, medical examiner and coroner investigators, military investigative personnel.
Class is restricted to sworn law enforcement officers and those personnel assigned directly to law enforcement agencies.
- Must be currently employed as a Full-Time Florida Law Enforcement Officer in one of the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Citrus, Columbia, Clay, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Madison, Marion, Manatee, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, Suwannee, Sumter, St. John, Taylor, Union, Volusia
- Class is restricted to sworn law enforcement officers and those personnel assigned directly to law enforcement agencies.
- Attendance is not transferrable. Accident Cleaners & Restoration reserves the right to re-award the scholarship.
- Scholarship is awarded in a lottery style drawing. The winner will be notified and registered by Accident Cleaners & Restoration.
- For additional entries like our Facebook and/or Linkedin page.
- Failure to attend once the scholarships recipient is awarded and registered, will make the recipient ineligible to enter future scholarship or fully paid trainings.