NOVA’s 47th Annual Training Event
9/19/2021 – 9/14/2021 • Orlando, FL
Accident Cleaners is proud to stand behind our local law enforcement. For years, Accidents Cleaners has sponsored scholarships for registration to Conferences and Training for Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators. Now it’s time to say “Thank You” and support our great Victim Advocates. We’ve teamed up with the National Organization for Victims Assistance (NOVA) to offer a chance for Victim Advocates to attend the annual conference with the registration fee to be paid by Accident Cleaners. These important events provide valuable training and networking to Victim Advocates.
Award will be given in a lottery style drawing. We ask you don’t pre-register with the association when you enter, we will register the winner.
- 1. Must be currently employed as a Full-Time Florida Victim Advocate in one of the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Citrus, Columbia, Clay, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Madison, Marion, Manatee, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, Suwannee, Sumter, St. John, Taylor, Union, Volusia
- 2. Must provide a work email address
- 3. Proof of supervisors’ approval to attend must be submitted within 1 week of award date. (Please do not pre-register for the conference prior to award date, Accident Cleaners will register with NOVA.)
- 1. Entries will be taken until February 8, 2021
- 2. Each entry counts as a ticket into a drawing. Maximum of one entry per week via the apply button
- 3. For 5 additional entries each like our Facebook page and / or our LinkedIn Page
- 4. No limit on multiple Victim Advocates from the same agency
- 5. Authorization to attend must be obtained by a supervisor within one week after being awarded, or the award will be forfeited
- 6. Award is not transferrable to any other attendee. Accident Cleaners may re-award any open positions
- 7. If for any reason the course is cancelled, the scholarship may be forfeited
- 8. Once awarded and registered, if you fail to attend, you may not be eligible to win another scholarship